I just completed online sign-up, what do I do next?
- Decide what class you’d like to attend (schedule link) and come at that time, as soon as your sign-up and payment is complete. You can start as soon as the same day if the class time has not passed.
What to bring your first day:
- Yoga mat
- Towel (for sweat)
- Expect to bring weights after a consultation with a GrindTime staff member regarding what level weights to bring on your first day.
What time should I arrive?
- Class starts promptly at the scheduled start time (schedule link). The door is closed and locked 15 minutes after class start time and will not be opened after the 15-minute grace period.
What to expect during class?
- Classes are geared towards strength, conditioning and muscle definition. Classes are a mixture of weight training and body weight exercises.
How long is each session?
- Classes are between 45-minutes and no longer than one-hour.
Can I bring my children?
- Feel free to bring children along with a quiet toy and if bringing electronics, please bring a set of headphones.
- If your child is an infant or toddler, GrindTime has equipped a station that safely fits a standard car seat where your child can sit in front of you during workouts.
What can I expect on my first day?
- Expect to have a brief consultation with a GrindTime staff member
What does my membership get me?
- Your membership gets you virtual and in person classes
How do I log into virtual class?
- Virtual login instructions will be sent to your email
- Expect to be weighed-in and measured
- Meal guides are discussed during the consultation
How will GrindTime keep track of my progress?
- Each member is weighed in and measured every two-weeks to keep track of your progress.
How do I keep in touch, or connect with other members outside of the gym?
- Please join the GrindTime Fitness Facebook group (include link)
How and when do I renew my membership?
- On your first day, you will be provided with a membership card that reflects your renewal due date.